A Pharmaceutical Marketing & Advertising Company for Growth
We are a pharmaceutical advertising and marketing company from the SF Bay Area California.
We have proven experience in the pharma industry helping brands come to life and providing marketing that drives results.
We make the connection between your customers and your pharmaceutical company to drive brand awareness, nurture relationships, increase conversions, and grow your revenue!
Pharmaceutical Marketing Done Right
Digital Marketing Services for Pharmaceutical Companies
Digital marketing, advertising, campaign strategy & execution to build your brand, attract new customers and drive revenue.
Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
Social Media Marketing (SMM)
Content Writing & Marketing
Web Design & Development
Check Out Our Pharmaceutical Marketing Case Study
More on Pharmaceutical Marketing
Pharmaceutical Marketing Companies – What to Look for?
When working with a pharmaceutical company there are several things you want to look out for. By doing so it will save you time and money in the long run.
1. Look for reviews online: Look up the pharmaceutical marketing company online and make sure everything is on the up and up.
2. Pharmaceutical Case Studies: You want to make sure they can do what they say they can. A competent pharmaceutical company should have case studies from previous clients in the pharma industry.
3. An Exceptional Website: Any good pharmaceutical marketing company should have a solid website that is current and up to date.
4. Tools and Technology: Like a contractor needs a hammer a pharmaceutical marketing agency needs to have the proper tools to get the job done. Additional technologies can only help improve the overall service. Lookout for technologies like machine learning and AI.
5. A Solid In House Team: A great digital marketing agency is made up of a group of skilled diverse specialists. Check out the pharmaceutical markeitng companies team on their about page.
Pharmaceutical Marketing FAQ
How do you promote a pharmaceutical product?
Below are some of the top pharmaceutical digital marketing strategies.
1. Have a professional logo designed: Your logo is your main representation of your brand and it is imperative to focus on quality with clear fonts, soothing colors, and appealing icons.
2. Incorporate human qualities within your brand: One reason is that new pharmaceutical drugs may be intimidating for people to take and by humanizing them they are seen as less intimidating.
3. Pharma Content Marketing – Be the Industry Expert: Content marketing can be considered blogging but it is much more it includes other form of digital content including, audio, videos, infographics, guides, how to’s are just some of the mediums of content you can create. Content marketing is a great way to educate your audience about your brand and establish the brand as the industry expert by meticulously publishing informative actionable content.
4. Promotional Pharmaceutical Marketing Material for Physicians: Traditional methods for marketing a pharmaceutical product are promotional materials with doctors. You want to design your pharma marketing material for physicians to spark up a conversation. Sales representatives typically meet with physicians to promote their pharmaceutical products.
5. Industry Events and Trade Shows: These are a great way to network and meet key decision makers in the pharmaceutical industry to sell your products or a possible collaboration. The key to making more good contacts is being active and using your limited time at the event; you can do so by setting up meetings in advance. Having a solid company presence at an event makes an even bigger impact. You can even take it a step further and sponsor the event itself.
How much do pharmaceutical companies spend on marketing?
According to the Washington Post Pharmaceutical companies are spending much more on marketing than on research and development. In fact The biggest spender, Johnson & Johnson, shelled out $17.5 billion on sales and marketing in 2013.
How much does it cost to hire a pharmaceutical marketing company?
Thinking about hiring a pharmaceutical marketing agency? On average it costs anywhere from $5,000 to $20,000 a month however this can increase with the scope of the project.
Let's Work Together!
Reach more customers and grow your pharmaceutical company!